Denver, Colorado Luxury Hotel Photographer
It is estimated that Denver welcomes more than 13 million overnight visitors each year. As the capital of Colorado, the city is packed with much to do including an art museum, nature and science museum, botanical gardens, and one of the largest jump-off points to ski in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. With so much to do, the hospitality industry in this area is booming! However, without exceptional marketing, your resort bookings will suffer.
What is hospitality photography?
Everyone has heard the old saying, “a picture is worth a thousand words”? This rings even more true when it comes to hospitality photography! A Denver hospitality photographer does more than just capture a nice photograph of your resort. They are tasked with capturing the essence of the property and surrounding views while bringing together the unseen quality offered to allow future guests to truly see what they are purchasing.
In this day and age, more bookings are made through online booking sites, whether it be through a third-party source or directly booking through your website, rather than a person picking up the phone and call. Hotel photography companies provide exceptional images that are not only seen on your website, but on various social media platforms, news articles, and other online travel agent sites. The imagery of your hotel or resort must show the comfort, atmosphere, and beauty of the space while also telling the hotel’s story.
Choosing the perfect luxury hotel photographers
Choosing a skilled hotel photographer for your upcoming project can seem daunting, as there are many options to choose from. Some photographers focus primarily on one specialty while luxury hotel photographers, like those at PhotoWeb USA, specialize in multiple types of services including architectural, lifestyle, and aerial drone photography and videography services.
Before jumping straight into researching various hospitality photography companies, you must first determine what it is you are searching for. To start, determine a budget and timeframe, then take note of various areas you would like photographed (as well as the off-limits areas) to determine the ratio of architectural photographs versus aerial or food shots. This will help to narrow down your list of potentials as you will need a photographer skilled in all necessary areas.
Once you have narrowed your search to a few potentials, the interview process begins. A few things that you should be sure to ask include:
- How is pricing conducted? It is important to know if companies are charging pricing per day or image, if editing is included in the total price or if that is an additional expense, as well as travel expenses for the photographer.
- What size crew will I receive? Some photographers prefer to work alone while others enjoy the help of an assistant or additional crew members for larger projects.
- How long will the job take? Simple photography can be completed much quicker than luxury hospitality photography so be sure to account for additional time to ensure the images captured are perfect.
- How will the files be delivered? It is important to understand the format in which files will be delivered upon completion of the project to be sure you have a compatible system.
- What is the average turnaround time? This is the million-dollar question. Many people think that photos should be delivered the day after wrapping up the shoot, however, a bit of time is required for cropping, editing, and retouching the images. Be sure you know the minimum and maximum allotted turnaround time before making a final decision.
The PhotoWeb USA difference
Since 1998 PhotoWeb USA has been changing the photography game. What started as a small company in Winter Park, Florida quickly blossomed into a worldwide operation with countless locations that have been traveled to. We are fully staffed with skilled photographers specializing in the hospitality industry while also skilled in lifestyle, architectural, commercial, and real estate photography as well as 360-degree virtual tours and aerial drone photography and videography services.
We strive to provide nothing but the best whether it be through still images or video production. Upon booking our services, the photographer assigned to your job will conduct a pre-shoot checklist to ensure all the necessary equipment is available and ready to use and there is a clear image of what you are looking for. After wrapping up the shoot, your photographer will return to the office to begin editing. Clients can expect images to be ready for review within 7 to 10 days with unlimited edits to follow if something is needed.
Our team of professional hospitality photographers has worked with many luxury brands including Hilton, Waldorf Astoria, and Hyatt and we look forward to working with you as well.